Here are a few pics from a couple of bday celebrations. I am looking forward to this year and praying that God will continue to lead and guide me in all I do.
Brian, Keisha and I in my office- we all used to be on the same team at work and have stayed great friends.
@ Marcos Pizza with Steve, my crash buddy and Nadia, my triathlon friends.
Some of my running friends at Marco's after a run at Big Peach on my birthday.
I went home to see my family the weekend of the triathlon and we celebrated my birthday with dinner and ice cream cake at my sister's. Caroline was excited. haha
We love Sweet Caroline!!
I floated the Chattahoochee for my b-day w/ friends as well- very fun and we hope to go again this summer.
35 is not so bad:)



1 comment:
Hi Sister,
LOVE your pictures, especially the last one of you. You'll have to take me floating. Looks like so much fun! Can't wait until we can come for a visit.
Post a Comment