Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lately . . .

Here are a few pics from summer/fall since I have not blogged lately.


Augusta Half Ironman- My bike accident occurred while training for this day. I hope to compete next year. I went to support my USA Fit friends and my small group friend Diana.

Fiddler's Convention w/ Deb, Mom & Aunt Pat- Athens, AL


Auction Kings in Atlanta w/ Heather & Dave- this is a fun thing to do and they film the show live during the auction.


My beach trip to Orange Beach- we were welcomed with Tropical Storm Lee. 20-30 mph winds and rain the entire time. It just wasn't my summer but we had fun anyways!




In case you're wondering what my IV's looked like, I had portable bottles thankfully. My college friends will get a kick out of the fact that my IV brand was Baxter. ( an old college nickname/group)


Diana's 30th Birthday @ Sage. Oh to be 30 again.


That's all for now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Can't believe you were going to do a half ironman! You're amazing!